Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm Getting Paper.


Holy crap, you guys, look! It's Czech money (artsy-fied via instagram for your viewing pleasure). It's just like what we have but different!! Aww, foreigners are so cute.
No, on a more serious note though, I know I picked the right country to travel to because the English translation of the Czech currency, the koruna (pronounced "Corona", roughly), is "crown"! Literally, I'm going to be spending the next four months paying for things with crowns! Just when I think I can't get any more royal, something like this happens to further solidify the notion that I was ordained by God to rule over everyone and get covered in jewels. Oh, the simple pleasures in life...
And another thing, I'd like to take this time to point out that I have been writing this blog for almost a week now and have so far abstained from making any lame puns in which I replace the word "check" with "Czech". Though you shouldn't be surprised seeing as how I am a pillar of tact and self-restraint, I just wanted to make sure that my efforts did not go unnoticed. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment